Pages

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!

We've been looking forward to having a nice day watching the game and stuffing our faces with lots of "nutritious" and "Manly foods" (as DH would say). We are doing homemade pizza, chips & dip, nachos, pretzels, soda, beer, and for us girls.... salad, broccoli, cauliflower, and dip. I'm hoping to get some stitching done, but I'll probably watch the game (especially the commercials) and cheer for our favorite team. "GO STEELERS!"

I have been going through my cross stitch, and came across this little lovely that I started last year with Wonderful XS World group. It was a mystery sampler posted in 4 parts. It was a collaboration design from Helga Mandl and Barbara Anna Designs and is called "Back On the Road Again". I can't remember the reason why, but I had to put it aside, and didn't finish it. I decided to put some stitches in and yesterday, I finished part 2.

Here's what it looked like before I picked it up:

If you'd like to add this really cheerful design to your collection, you can find more information on how to purchase it at Barbara Ana Design website.

I had originally planned on working on the SKP 2009 sock today, but after seeing the directions, it's not a sock to work on while cheering on the Steelers!! I will put it aside for a start tomorrow. It is definitely GORGEOUS!

No comments: