![]() |
| Cats & Dogs |
My WIPs are slowly moving to the FINISHED list! I put the final stitches in my pair of Cats & Dogs socks on August 16. I had all intentions of making a matching pair, but decided to just start on where I had left off on the other sock. I now have a pair of fraternal socks. Everything in me wanted to match them, but I really didn't want any more small balls of yarn to use up later.
![]() |
| Bad Batch beginnings |
I am on another WIP that I need to get off the needles for the 2026 Super Sock Scarefest. I want to finish up the first of the Bad Batch socks that I started back in 2024. This was a fun start that I ended up putting aside for another project, and like every other WIP, I never got back to it. I wanted to get these done while watching the Bad Batch series, but that didn't happen.
![]() |
| Maggots from 2024 Scarefest |
Speaking of the Super Sock Scarefest, this will be my fourth year participating. Have I knitted up all the sock patterns that are provided? No. But it's always so much fun between the movies and the patterns inspired by them. Such creativity! Here's the best part. I don't like scary movies and I don't do Halloween, so you would think that I wouldn't have a thing to do with this KAL, but the patterns, although based on scary movies, can be used in every day life with just yarn changes. There are some truly spooky socks that do come through, but the majority are really cool socks. The Maggots socks are a prime example. They were based on "The Boys" movie but are so nicely textured and can be used with so many colors for different looks. If you haven't checked this group out, there's still time to sign up and get all the patterns for this year!



No comments:
Post a Comment