Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

WIP Wednesday Report

I can't believe it's almost the end of the month already. WOW! Time sure is going fast. The kids have a lot of 4-H activities that are keeping everyone busy, and now that my phlebitis has calmed down some, I'm getting back in the taxi service mode again. The do the 4-H activies a little strange here (IMHO anyhow). The main meetings started in March, and then most of the activities the kids signed up for started after school let out. They have 1-2 months to complete all the required work before Round-up the first part of August. That's a lot of running and a lot of meetings to attend in a small amount of time. The kids are loving the schedule, though, so I can't complain.

With doing that and getting everything around to take to the school district, I haven't had as much time to stitch this week. I did get 3 squares done on the French mystery sampler. That makes 11 out of 26 posted ones finished (today a new one was posted). I'm so far behind. I should be at the half way point now, but I'm only near 1/4th of the way. Ah well, that's what happens when life gets in the way. And to catch up - one can only stitch so much purple before the need for a change. :-)

I'm also working on MLI's 2002 freebie. I only have to do the bottom of the baby, and her dress plus outlining and beading. I'm going to have to modify the right side since I am removing the halo. I really do enjoy working with MLI's Needlepaints. This is the first project I've used them on, and I must say, they are soooo nice.

No comments: