Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial weekend was very restful for all of us. The kids went with DH camping, and I stayed home to take care of the animals and catch up on work. I got a ton of things done, and actually even had time to cross stitch!! The nicest thing about the family all gone was that I didn't have to stop what I was doing and make dinner, or take care of other things. I could go as long as I liked, and boy, was it productive!!! The kids said they had a great time, and DH enjoyed himself - but then again, he always enjoys himself when there's a fire involved :-)

I put the finishing stitches in my XS today. I had this kitted up for a few years, and decided that it was time to finally pull it out. That takes another one out of the stash closet.



"Full Winter Moon" by Katherine Moser of Brown House Studio. Stitched on an unknown 32-ct. linen using the recommended DMC and Stranded by the Sea colors.

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

The snowman is adorable! Great job:)

Kathy said...

OMG WOW that is adorable, I just love this design.

Happy new Year to you.

Hugs xxxxx