Pages

Monday, March 29, 2004

My girl and cat are done - and you can see them below if you like. When I changed the pic, it kept the same link for some reason - so won't make a redundant posting.

We're back house hunting again. Man - it's amazing how the descriptions sound and what the houses really are. The last one had all the plumbing and electrical stuff on the outside of the walls. Way cool. Not for us, thanks.

We have another appt on Wednesday. Not exactly what we are looking for, but after all the years of looking, we are hopping way outside the box to see what is out there. We don't require much, just a bit of space and a livable house. So far, we've been far from that - and they all have such large pricetags. OIY!

Tomorrow the kids go to Safety day at one of our local fire depts. While they are out with Dad doing that, I'll be home working on my online grafting course. I'll be grafting for the first time this week. Am anxious and excited to try. My hibiscus is blooming and is just loaded with buds - I hate to cut them apart :-)

I took a little time to fool around with another one of those online quizes - and here are my results. Maybe you'd like to have a little fun and try it, too.


A YELLOW Dragon Lies Beneath!


My inner dragon color is YELLOW. Click here to try the Quiz!


My inner dragon is the most interesting of all. Not only am I the Air Elemental dragon, but I am the fourth rarest type of dragon in the world. Given the chance, I'd spend my days just soaring through the clouds, and I'll only attack if provoked. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.



I pulled out my Meg Swansen video for the Swedish Doublemossa Hat. I want to get some time to make it - but with the weather warming up, my hands sweat making it hard to knit and keep a satisfactory tension. I hate sweating hands and textile work. Should have some cool days yet to get a chance to work on it.

Man - Easter is almost here. Had DH pick up some cute little things for the kids. He got the most adorable M&M's that have rabbit ears. Just so cute! Even tho the kids are preteens they love those little things. LOL

DD wants me to stitch her another piece - Wee Birthday from Heart in Hand. She's chosen colors and insists on exactly how she wants it done. I told her that since I did the last 2 pieces for her, it was time for me to make something for the house, and then I'd make it for her. There are days I feel like I'm on a production line. Was the same with the mittens, hats, socks, etc. Everyone wants them done and done yesterday. Oh, what a needlewoman must go thru! LOL

No comments: