Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

New To Me Company & Review

A trip to the mailbox rewarded me with a envelope from


Inside the envelope was a nice letter, free pattern, and an envelope containing a pattern of a potholder I remember as a child.

The envelope had the picture of the pattern printed on it.



And last but not least the contents of everything. I have never done business with Pattern Bee before, and I am very pleased with both the quality of the product I received as well as the customer service I had before making my purchase.

I have always been hesitant with purchasing copies of vintage patterns. After being "taken" on buying vintage copies before, I hesitantly decided to try vintage again. I've been reading Vicki's blog, and have drooled over admired all the items she creates. She does gorgeous work on her handmade lovelies. With looking at the quality, love and care she puts into her hand made items, I decided to take a chance on her patterns. I am more than pleased with what I received.

These patterns weren't copies, but real transfers - as good or even better than the originals. They are packaged nicely in their own envelope with a picture on the outside, and have quality workmanship. It is obvious that time and effort went into making these usable and readable. These are not just anyone's scan of an image, but are truly reprints. Yes, I will be buying from Pattern Bee again!!

No comments: