Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December Finishes

I have been absolutely horrible with posting on this blog. I had the bright idea to keep my needlework project separate from the rest of my life, as I'm sure when someone stops here, they want to see needlework and not hear about how my chickens stopped laying eggs or how many jars of canned goods I put up this fall. That is what my other blog is for. Well, I found that with more than one blog, one usually suffers, and that was this one. I'm going to make more of an effort to keep this one more up to date.


Iowa Cruise Socks by Carole Anderson of Cottage Creations. I knit these using Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool. This is one of my son’s favorite patterns for warm winter socks. I used some Kool-Aid dyed wool that I had done for the accent color. This is my 8th pair of socks that I’ve made from this pattern.

No comments: