Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Looking Ahead to 2024

 

I really need to concentrate on all the stuff I have in my "craft room". Next year should be using from stash only. Between the prices going up and things I'm coming across that I forgotten about, I shouldn't be feeling too deprived. LOL

One of the things I need to concentrate on is Houses of Hawk Run Hollow by The Carriage House. This was gifted to me by a wonderful person and although it was started, it was quickly abandoned as my eyesight turned worse. At the time I didn't realize it, since it was slowly creeping up on me, but by the time I had the blood clot issue - my eyes were not allowing me to stitch. I had given some things away, but kept the HoHRH because I had always been hopeful that one day I could stitch on it again. I'm hoping that will be happening next year.

My plans are to do one block a month and by the end of the year, I'll have the BAP finished. I started stitching on the 3rd block in the second row years ago, so that's where I plan to pick up. It's been put on stretcher bars and is ready to go. Now - if only my eyes agree with it. I'm armed with magnifiers and reading glasses plus my bifocals, so.... 


No comments: