Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Two More FO's

On Tuesday, I finished The Silver Needle's Secret Needle Night kit called "The Dancing Snowman". He was such a fun stitch and so much cuter in person. He really sparkles! 

I still need to press him and get the hoop marks out, then attach some white snowflakes around him including one at the top of the hat. 

I ordered some fabric that should arrive by Sunday to finish this one into a flat hanger, but I may change my mind by then.


Today, I finished another 
Secret Needle Night kit from The Silver Needle -  called "Peppermint Mocha".  This one was photographed while still on the hoop. All it needs is a little pressing and then I can fully finish it. 

I'm not sure how I want to finish this one. I am hoping to find some snowflake material at JoAnn's and then I'll decide.

No comments: