Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2004

It's been quiet here - and busy. I've been working on the box for the Online Angels, and it will be ready to send out this week. I'll post the final count - but right now I have over 100 hats, squares, blankets, & booties to go.

We have a few jeans for the quilt. I figure I can get about 16 squares out of an adult pair of jeans as long as they aren't worn out.

I've been plugging away at my gardening books - trying to find more helpful hints and tips to use this year. Keeping my fingers crossed for a productive garden and lots of seeds that I can save.

I found a few things I want to order from the Sand Hill Preservation Center. They have a top setting garlic that sounds interesting, and a few heirloom seeds that I want to add to my collection.

Not much else to report here :-)

No comments: