Pages

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Rotation Postings

Woohooo!!! We are finally getting snow!! There's only about an inch on the ground, but at this point, I'll be satisfied with anything. We didn't have really any snowfall to speak of yet - just a dusting a couple of times.
Time to fess up and post my total list of WIPS/UFO's. I have never listed these all before for anyone else to see except me, so I'm coming out of the closet and owning my excessiveness :-)

My WIPs/UFOs as of today:

Art Ventures – Old Sentinel
Breast Cancer fund – From the Heart Needle Roll
Cross Stitch & Country Crafts – North Woods Stocking
Crossed Wing Collection – Hummingbird Garden
Curtis Boehringer – Needlewoman’s Murder Mystery
Diane Arthurs – Happy Everything
DMC – The White Bindweed Fairy
Drawn Thread – Miniature Reversible Sampler
Hearts Delight – Noah’s Ark Kit
Hillside Samplings – Letter Snow! Letter Snow! Letter Snow!
House Mouse – Apple Seeds
Just Cross Stitch 2001 Ornament Issue – Cinnamon Bear
Just Nan – First Stitches
Just Nan – Last Stitches
Kustom Krafts – 4 Horses of Apocalypse
Kustom Krafts – Fire & Ice
Lavender & Lace – Angel Sampler
Lavender & Lace – Celtic Spring
Leisure Arts – Bunnies Galore
Leisure Arts – Noah’s Ark Baby Afghan
Magazine pull out – Hearts & Flowers
Marquoir Mystery Sampler – freebie SAL
New Stitches – Dimensions – A Bird For All Seasons
Pamela Kellogg – Cupid’s Garden Mystery SAL
Pamela Kellogg –Winterlude Kit
Pat Rogers – Hearts & Lace Sampler
Paula Vaughan - May
Pegasus – Pekingese – Dogs V. 4
The Silver Lining – Aymar’s Amber Rose
Sue Lentz – Grandmother’s Garden
Sue Lentz – Soft Terra Cotta Pillow
Sunset Jiffy – Fateful Night
Super Mario Party
Sweetheart Tree – Jan. Needle Roll
Sweetheart Tree – Teenie Tweenies – Spring Has Sprung
Teresa Wentzler – Stretch
Teresa Wentzler – Under the Evergreen
Wizzers – Birdhouse Wind chimes


I guess I'm not starting out the year too badly, because my list is 13 shorter than when I started this time last year. I'm hoping to knock at least 10 off the list this year, and maybe in about 5 years I won't have a huge list like this (yah, right! LOL) I must confess, there are times all I want to do is start new projects, and others, I just want to work on things that are already started and will avoid starting something new.

Wow - I feel better. Enough fessing up for now :-)

No comments: