Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2004



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

We had a nice day today. I started it off with pink cream of wheat for breakfast and then we set out baking the rest of the day. Each child wanted to make their own contribution to our Valentine's Dinner, so DD made pink chocolate chip cookies and DS made no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies. They wanted "mom's fudge" for dessert, and we planned an interesting "pink" meal together. We had ham, pink mashed potatoes, corn and pink bread with pink a lemon lime drink.

For a lovely surprise, DH got me a wonderful Carvel ice cream cake in the shape of a heart that had a single red rose on it. Each year since our first Valentine's Day together, I've gotten a red rose of some sort. On our first Valentine's Day together, the rose DH gave me had my engagement ring attatched to it. Who says men can't be romantic?

No comments: