Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Thank you all for your wonderful words and support. You have no idea how much they all mean to me.

The memorial service is over, and life is going on - back to normal and weird that Michael is gone - for real. The service was nice with them playing his favorite music, but at the same time, made it harder. Now it's time to heal and learn from all this.

I'm so looking forward to spring this year. I am ready to get that garden going! I've got my Alpine Strawberry seeds in the fridge going through their needed cold treatment, and can't wait to get my seedlings started. Will soon be time to plant them and the onions as well as some flowers.

I did a few rows on my socks for CIC. I just can't get into knitting them right now. I've hit a dry spell for one reason or another. So, since I needed to be doing something this week, I finished a memo board kit from Stoney Creek. I'm very pleased with how it came out, and it's hanging on my fridge as I write.



I know it's a Christmas design, but feels good to have something finished and framed and up. I needed that permanence right now.

No comments: