Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Wouldn't you know, the only time I have to really sit down and write, and Fortune Cities is down for upgrades - so this post will be late getting published. I'm trying a new program to easily publish pictures to my blog, but can't preview them right now. Hopeing it works - as it would be so much easier to upload this way.

Been a busy week. Dad had more of his leg removed on Tuesday (the 18th) and I've been at the hospital quite a bit. I've also made some rhubarb-strawberry jam to put up for winter. Seems it never makes it though, as the kids devour it before the cold weather sets in. They've already opened one "to sample". Uh-huh! Got to get more made.

Pinetree Garden Seeds sent all my plants this week, and with all the rain, I can't get them in. I hope they don't suffer while waiting to be able to get into the ground. I've got asparagus, strawberries, horseradish, garlic, blue potatoes and wintergreen to get in. They sent these later than I would have expected, but won't complain until I see how they do. Our last frost date here is usually around June 1st.

I got a bit of stitching done while I've been offline waiting for Dr.'s calls. It's miserable with one phoneline, but I'm getting more done being off the PC!!! I've finished another old WIP and even framed 3 FO's that I had done earlier this year. I'm quite pleased with the results. I've uploaded the pics of them using the new program, so I'm hoping to have good results with it.....

No comments: