Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mystery SAL Begins!

I love mysteries, and mystery stitch-alongs are one of my weaknesses. When Helga Mandl and Barbara Ana announced that they would be doing a Mystery SAL, I had to join in the fun. The SAL is taking place at the Wonderful XS World yahoo group, and yesterday the first part of the piece was posted. I'm stitching mine on 14 ct. smoketone which I pulled out of my stash.


Celtic Spring has almost 10 hours in - just another day of working on it, and I'll have met this month's goal. If I keep this up, I'll have it finished this year. :)

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

You are fast! Thanks for sharing.

Happy Stitching.

Iris said...

the mysterie is coming along great !!! Nice colors...gonna start mine today !!

Anonymous said...

joli ! rapide ! very good
i stitching me to
sorry for my english
I am french

Charlene ♥ NC said...

How cute is this? You're certainly getting it done, aren't you?