Pages

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Wish Upon A Star Update

I didn't get much done on this yesterday, but he's coming along, slowly. I found that I had the terracotta and the light mahogany switched, and luckily caught it in time. It's all fixed and looking much better now.

I wanted to stitch more today, but have been catching up on email instead. How did I get so far behind? I know - It's called procrastination. I put it off until tomorrow so that I can write a longer letter, then tomorrow comes, and another letter or two comes in for me to answer, and those things just stacked up something awful. Sigh...

DS is home from his trip to the oral surgeon today. He had to have all his wisdom teeth removed. Poor kid. He's enjoying the comfort the pain killers are giving him and sleeping right now. I hope that he won't have much trouble with pain.

No comments: