Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WooHooo!! An Inaugural Finish and Another WIP

Yay! The Prairie Schooler bell pull is finished - well the stitching part at least. I sat and worked on it through the Inauguration and before I knew it, I was putting the last stitches in.



Next up is Dimensions "Wolf Portrait". Here's where it stands now.



According to my records, I haven't worked on it since January of 2008. It's about time that I finish it and get it out of the way. Since my eyes have gotten ummmm... shall we say older?... it's been difficult working on black. I've noticed a real decline this past year, and am patiently waiting for my yearly eye appointment for the announcement that I'll be needing bifocals. I new that day was coming, and was informed last year that this would probably be happening soon. :) Hey - I don't care as long as I can see to stitch! LOL

No comments: