Here it is - the last day of 2006!! The last couple of weeks have gone so quickly. I sit amazed wondering how we got through the whole year so fast. I guess that's just letting you know how old I'm getting :D
The kids got out their lists of what they wanted to accomplish this year and saw all that they did get done. The list is never to be looked at as failures of what wasn't done, but what things did get accomplished instead. Both are pleased with the things they did do. Now they are starting their long lists for next year. It's always fun going over them for all of us!
This will be my last update for this year. I'm a bit farther now than when I did the scan, but this is were I was just a couple of days ago. This is Pam Kellogg's "Winterlude" and came from a CraftSoft kit. Now I wish I had purchased the other seasons from this set.
I just love the colors on this piece, and the scene reminds me of a place I used to spend many hours at as a child.
My finishes for 2006:
1. Bent Creek - May Snapper
2. Lizzie Kat - I Love My Dog
3. Dimensions - Moonlit Play
4. Hinzeit - Father Charmed Mini Block
5. Margaret Sherry - Feeling Uplifted
6. Handblessings - Oak Leaf Bookmark
7. Susan Gastler - May Teapot
8. Calico Crossroads - KBK Monthly Cats - December In the Bag
9. Lizzie Kate - Cherish Dream Live
10. Dimensions - Hang in There
11. Just Nan - Crystal Heart
12. Stefani Martin - Covered Bridge Spring
13. Rex Enterprises Ltd. - Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn
14. Calico Crossroads - KBK Monthly Cats - January Happy New Year
15. Marilyn Levette Imblume - 2002 Christmas Freebie
16. Bent Creek - February Snapper
17. Dragon Dreams - Winter
18. Artecy - Autumn Kitten Bookmark
19. Jeanette Crews Designs - Pay the Piper Mug