Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Project Challenge and Bookmark Update

One of the groups I'm in has decided to start a project challenge. I've seen it on other boards and groups, but I've been ignoring it, just because of the holidays coming up. I didn't want to make any commitments until closer to the end of the year. Well, the end of the year is almost here, so I'm joining in with this group. I haven't decided if I want to do the 10 project or 25 project commitment. I want to do the 10, because it's easier - but I really need to do the 25. I think if I made the 25 project commitment, I'd actually go out and buy myself some nice stash as a reward. I'd deserve it then! :)

DD's bookmark WILL be finished for Christmas. I'll tell you, there were nights as I frogged, that I really wondered if I would see a finish. I'm about 75% done now...

1 comment:

Kat said...

Wow, that bookmark is beautiful!!