I finally have two finishes to report. First, Dragon Dreams "Winter" just came off the q-snaps, so it has wrinkles, but I wanted to get it up to share. He has been stitched on 32 ct. hand-dyed linen that is supposed to look like sky - unknown brand. The larger flakes are stitched in Rainbow Gallery PB10 - much like Kreinik's 032. It sparkles so much, but is all lost in the picture - just like the color difference in the "sky" fabric.
Next is an old piece from my FO box - Just Nan's Glorious Wings "Glory". I finally got her framed and she is now up and hanging in her temp. home in the hall. Here is another one that you really need to see in person to see the sparkle. It's double matted with brushed gold and burgundy color mats.
The Autumn Kitten Bookmark is now at about 65% finished. I'm getting excited seeing how it's turning out, and I so want to get it finished!!! I should post an update, but getting to do it with DD around is next to impossible. Maybe tomorrow....
Last, but not least, is my Marquoir Story. As you probably noticed, I finally got the software installed so I can now download our pics from the camera. So, here's the belated part 3 that I finished last month.