Pages

Monday, December 22, 2003

Not much to report today. I finished a preemie blanket, and made a preemie hat to match. I found it in a bag almost done, so instead of moving the bag again, I just finished it.

I'm on DD's hood now. Since doing socks, my picking up stitches is neater and more evenly spaced, but I always like a neater appearance than I get. It seems I can always find fault with my spacing.

I spent the night getting packages out and packed in the van, and making sure I've cataloged what each box has in it. The van is much fuller than the picture I posted a few days ago!! I hope this makes everyone's Christmas enjoyable.

I heard about the earthquake today on the news. My heart goes out to everyone that has been touched by that quake. It has hit at such a bad time with the holidays. But then again, when is a good time?

I still have baking to get done and wrapping as well. I hate wrapping and always put it off to the last minute - then DH feels badly and he helps out. Who says procrastination doesn't pay? :-)

No comments: