Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2003

We finally got to pick up the kids' projects that they made at the Corning Glass Works today. They came out beautiful! I had to clean out a shelf in my display case so that I had a place to show them off.



The trip to the Glass Works is well worth the time and money. The kids had a great time and didn't want to leave!

I finished the afghan and am very pleased with the results. I wish I had kept track of where each square came from, as I think it would have made this a bit more interesting. I had a hard time trying to get the whole thing in my picture. I didn't realize it was as big as it ended up being, until I laid it out.



I'm almost done with the sleeves for DD's sweater and was amazed at the color difference between the two sleeves. Both are from the same dye lot, but I wouldn't believe it. Too late now - must continue and finish. Hopefully one won't notice because of the amount of distance between the 2 sleeves when they are on the sweater.

No comments: