Pages

Monday, September 29, 2003

I'm dying to get my hands on my needles again, but it seems that life is demanding my attention these last few days. We finally got to pick up our van after being at the dealership garage for a mere 10 days. It's been hard getting along with no vehicle. I so wanted to take a trip to the LYS to pick up some badly needed needles and a few other goodies, but it's been a bit difficult without a vehicle. Ah well.

I did make it to the library tonight and got some more knitting books out. I went especially for the Twisted Sisters book - but even though it was listed as being available, it wasn't on the shelf. I got a nice stack out anyhow, so I can't complain.

Then off to walmart to get some acrylic for DS's sweater. He picked out a camouflage green variegated (hey - I'm only the knitter!!). He's hoping there's enough left for socks. I've never made acrylic socks before - so I don't know if they will be comfortable or of a desirable quality.

DD picked an purple/blue/pink varigated for her new sweater - and she also wants matching socks. Looks like I'll be doing a bunch of sweater and sock sets. :-)

No comments: