The 5HBS is coming along nicely. I like the improved instructions that the group did. Here's a pic of it with one sleeve done and half of the other:
The last sweater I did, I cut and attatched the yarn at each sleeve and then at the beginning for the body. This time, I've worked the sleeve and instead of cutting the yarn, I took crochet hook and slip stitched the sleeve seam to the underarm, then took the loop, placed it on my needle with the back sts, and k2tog for the first stitch on the sweater back. This eliminated me cutting and attatching, and eliminating the loop that I had left from slip stitching the arm seam. Also, instead of putting all the stitches on holders, I kept all of them on my needle except for the first front section. When it came time to do the sleeve, I used a third needle for the first sleeve, but when I did the second sleeve, I just kept all the rest of the stitches on the same needle and am working the sleeve that way (as you can see in the picture). I figured I'd be less apt to drop a stitch while transferring the stitches from the holder to the needle.
The kids are supposed to go to a demolition derby tomorrow and then stay over night with my brother, so I should have a nice long night of uninterrupted knitting. I'm looking so forward to hours of watching bad reruns and making those needles fly!