Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Nothing was touched today, but had a Stash Enhancement trip instead. I needed to get some Lion Brand Homespun to go with some that I had in my stash. My daughter wants another Hooded Knit Sweater. I had pink in my stash, but not quite enough, so we went and found another color that would go with the pink for the sleeves, and front pocket, and possibly the hood. I made this sweater for her for Christmas '01 and she's worn it a lot since. It has washed up nicely, and is now about ready to retire, as she has just plain grown out of it.

I also bought a ball of Lion Brand Fun Fur in "Peacock" and a ball of Patons Cha Cha in "Vegas" to try. The Fun Fur had a free leaflet with purchase so I'll be knitting that up, and I thought I'd try a plain garter stitch scarf on large needles with the Cha Cha.

I also got a cone and a few balls of Sugar N Cream for dishcloths for Christmas presents. Seems like almost everyone loves getting dishcloths.

No comments: