Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I can't believe we had another beautiful day. Some areas here have hit record high, but not broken them. With the wind picking up tonight, I'm sure we'll be seeing rain by morning.

I didn't do any knitting during the day today. Too many other things required attention. I did pull out the scarf I'm making for my daughter though, and finished that tonight.



I used one strand Patons Cha Cha and size 15 needles casting on 22 stitches. Was done in garter stitch until I ran out of yarn. I originally started this on 14 stitches, but was just a bit too narrow for my taste, so I ripped it out and increased the stitch count. It's a much nicer width now.

I think DD's going to like it - the colors certainly reflect her personality, and it's so soft. She's a nut for soft fuzzy things :-)

No comments: