Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

YIPEE!!! The EZ 3-Cornered Shawl is finished!



I have it on our sofa, and it measures over six feet long, so that will give you an idea of how big the shawl is. I haven't blocked it yet - it's just fresh off the needles. It's been damp and windy day today, and the house is chilly. I tried the shawl on just to see how it would feel - and I'm in love!!! I'm going to hate taking it off to wash and block.

The Unspun Icelandic is going to be a staple in my yarn stash. I'm quite impressed with it, to say the least.

Tonight, I'm planning on curling up in front of the TV to watch 24 and Judging Amy and work on some Christmas knitting. I still have DD's and DS's sweaters, plus DD's poncho to do, so I'll choose whatever moves me to knit tonight. Hmmm, and DH thought that I'd miss him while he's away taking a class.

No comments: