Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I knitted so late last night that I was too tired to post. I finished the first sleeve of the Weekend Sweater. What a nice relaxing project it has been so far! I decided on a blouse type of sleeve with all the increases just above the cuff, so it would be easier to pull over other clothing. When I get the second sleeve finished, I'll post a pic of all the pieces together. All that will be left for next week is the yoke shaping and then weaving the underarms.

I ordered a subscription to Bonnie Franz's Stranded newsletter and I love it! Each issue focuses on a specific place such as Egypt, and all the patterns carry the same theme. Not only is it full of fantastic patterns, but it also contains reviews, hints & tips and is just packed full of information. When I subscribed, Bonnie even let me start my subscription with the first issue. I'm so glad she did!!! I know I'll be renewing next year.

No comments: